Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back to normal....

So, today I am home and everything is back to normal! Brian picked me up last night from my sleep study. That went okay, the hardest thing is that they hook up to 28 Electrodes to your scalp and face, 3 to your chest, one annoying wire on your finger, two bands tightened around your chest and stomach, 4 monitors on your legs, and a oxygen thingy in your nose, with LOTS of tape and gross glue stuff! Oh yeah, and a camera watching you, and a amplified speaker so they can hear you breathing! Then they say, "okay, sleep good" yeah...its hard to sleep... but I did...for 8 hours!
Yesterday, I couldn't take my medicine so I was a zombie! They made me lay in a dark room every 1 1/2 hours for 20 minutes...I fell asleep everytime...then they want you to stay awake in between your naps...yeah right, I fell asleep everytime in between the naps, they kept having to wake me up.
I can't even explain how much my medicine helps me! It's crazy. So today I took my meds and I feel SO irritable, and shaky! Hopefully, this feeling goes away by tomorrow! But it's all over so I'm happy about that!

The Sleep Study pics...Damian didn't understand so I took a few pics to better explain....
This isn't even HALF of the machines...LOTS more...but I didn't want to scare him too bad ;)

I felt like Medusa! Ya know the lady with Snakes in her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash