
We are officially moving forward on the new house project! Brian and I have been working really hard trying to get our house prepared to be on the market and we are finally ready! :) Our relator came today to do his first walk through and was shocked by how good our house looks, he said usually he has to walk through a few times and make suggestions for staging the house but ours is all ready to be shown! I was SO thrilled to hear that, I've been trying to hard to make our home look like a model home and make sure every closet was perfectly organized, every little crevice cleaned...up til 3 am and back up at 7 am with the kids everyday! So I am a bit tired now, but I feel accomplished for SURE! So today Valentines day, we went to check out the new house and the foundation was poured! Yay!

Valentines day isn't a huge holiday for us, Brian has some bad memories from when his father passed when he was small around valentines and its just not one that we pay much attention to...which I honestly don't mind at all! I know Brian loves me and we don't need a holiday to prove that to each other...I do get him a card and something small and in a week or so we will do something fun and romantic. We've been so pre-occupied with the house situation that we honestly forgot until this afternoon lol!
Our very close friend Krystal had a sleep over last night, her and I were up til 3:30 Am talking! You know, one of those tell me your deepest secrets late night talks! She is pregnant with a little girl and I feel so bad for keeping her up all night but it was fun, it was like having a sleep-over when I was in jr high! Except without all the junk food and we both had to wake up early and take care of kids with very little sleep! I miss the days of staying up all night and sleeping until lunch time. I say our friend because Brian has been friends with her since he was around 15, and she's more like his sister than anyone! When I moved here her and I really got along good and now we are really close...she is really one of the sweetest people I know! Definatly the nicest native Texan I have ever met!
Anyways, that's the newest news in our world! I'm getting really consistant about blogging! Yay!



No comments:
Post a Comment