Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nice Spring Day...until Ashlyn starts eating MUD!

Just a few pics from today...the kids were super cute playing outside! I just wanted to share :)


Damian was SO worried about his scooter because he was riding it in the mud...so tomorrow if it's warm, I told him he can get in his shorts and wash his scooter the way Brian washes his car...he was excited about that!

Matty Loves the slide! He was being so cute!


Ashlyn didn't want anything to do with anyone else, she wanted to do her own thing... Matty was in such a cute mood!

Damian was so worried about his scooter...he didn't even want to play catch!

Soooo Ashlyn, took matters into her own hands...I saw her over by Damian's scooter and was hoping she wasn't doing what I thought she was...if you know my daughter you already know...
She was cleaning the scooter! With her finger...then licking the mud! And it's not that she did this once...she kept doing it! She cried when I took her away from it to wash her up!! I swear I feed this child!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash