Saturday, February 28, 2009

Woah Slow down people!



Ok, so we went to the new house today and guess what! We have a roof, the trim is painted, windows are in, plumbing is done, and electricity is going in next week! They will have the drywall done within two weeks! OMG, I am getting really nervous! The contractor says we will be closing in the beginning of MAY! OK, yes sounds fabulous...ohhh wait we have our present home that needs to SELL! And with the way the housing market is looking...we couldn't have choosen a worse time to move!

Anyways, here is our beautiful new home...and the specs:
The house is ALL one story other than the Theater/other game room upstairs
Which is PERFECT because I hate stairs!
3,500 sq ft
4 bdrms
2.5 baths
8 ft doors
Huge game room/kids play room
Office
Dining room
Gourmet kitchen with granite and gorgeous cabinets...
Huge backyard
3 car garage (Brian is having the 3rd one build with another door on the back so he can park a boat in the back and is having a concrete slab put in just for his toys)

Matty and Ash had to inspect everything! (Damian was at a sleepover)
Matty decided we were staying and kept shutting the temp door which was really lite so the wind kept blowing it open...he was getting really mad!

Ok this is one of my favorite parts, its the Rotunda...it will be really neat when it's done!



This is the living room windows...I really love the big windows!




This is our lovely daughter Ashlyn throwing a tantrum because I set her down because Matty was having so much fun walking around I "thought" she would too....yea...I know I can't wait until she is 14!



She was really yellin at me, she was looking at me like, " How Dare you, don't you know who I AM" ...I just think it's funny...the boys never acted like she can....I am so glad I have one girl and two boys instead of the other way...boys are so far much easier!!

Matty loved walking through the walls! He was all into lookin around! This is the front entry, office first one on right and the dining room next....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash