Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday!

I just had to post these pictures from today! I KNOW Ashlyn can walk, she's a little diva and chooses not too yet, but today she took about 5 steps!! YAY! So of course I grabbed the camera! Then Matthew and Damian wanted me to take pictures of them too so I got some really cute ones! Brian got home from Seattle on business thursday, so I'm feeling really relieved to have him home to help with the kids!

Also, I was in the house packing some stuff and cleaning while Brian and Damian were outside fixing the back gate (wind damage)....when I looked out the window they were playing football, it was so cute to see them laughing and playing together! I love that! So without them seeing me I started snapping pictures through the back door, then I wanted to get some of them actually looking at me so I went out with the camera...whenever Damian sees the camera come out he says "uh oh paparazzi". I honestly can't believe its february and they are outside playing football in 75 degree weather!

Other than that we have been getting alot done this weekend! Yesterday we went through things and packed up stuff we aren't using, cleaned and made things look super nice. Last night we were up late cleaning the carpets and organizing the closets...fun stuff! We are just about ready to put the for sale sign out!



Ashlyn:

Photobucket





Matty and Elmo:

Photobucket





Damian:

Photobucket



The pacifier fairy hasn't come yet.... :)

Photobucket

Matthew's new game, it's called spinning until you fall down and laugh...and repeat until dizzy :D

Photobucket




Brian and Damian:

Photobucket



Damian outside:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash